November Photoshoot {Most Adorable Pictures Ever}

Today I did the long-dreaded nail trims on the gliders. They were not pleased but did well. When I finished with the nails, I grabbed my camera and took some photos. I only got one of Ilona and none of poor shy Yiska.

Ilona

Ink

My sweet, gentle little boy. I love the trust in his eyes. πŸ’–

Vanilla

All the luecistics look the same. πŸ˜‚ Vanilla’s face is narrower and slightly smaller than Ink and Ilona’s.

Dreamer

She is looking sooo much better than she did! She is still extreemly skinny and thin (she weighs the same as the joeys) but she is healing. πŸ’–

Cardamom

Little Cardy. I’m really gonna miss him. He is such a sweet, gentle little baby. He also has such stunning mosiac markings. They are extremely light so they don’t show up well on camera.

~Hattush

One thought on “November Photoshoot {Most Adorable Pictures Ever}

1. November 1, 2021 at 6:15 pm

My heart! Their eyes leave you breathless! Hmmmm…..I wonder if you could teach them to use a scratching post.
    Why are you going to miss them? I hope she gets better soon!

Liked by 1 person

• November 1, 2021 at 8:14 pm

They really do. Their eyes are one of the things I love best about them!
      Yeah, that’d be nice. They sell perches and wheel inserts that are made with sandpaper and are supposed to wear their nails down, but they don’t do a very good job. πŸ˜‚
      I’m selling both Vanilla and Cardamom. 😒 I used to be a hobby breeder and they are my last pair.

Liked by 1 person

• November 2, 2021 at 10:02 am

I guess it is good that they get them done by you. That is one more thing that they can get used to with humans touching them and interacting with them.

Liked by 1 person

• November 2, 2021 at 10:11 pm

Yep! Vets do it but it costs too much. I learned. πŸ˜‚

Liked by 1 person

• November 3, 2021 at 2:58 pm

yeah. Stuff is usually cheaper when you do it yourself.

Liked by 1 person

• November 4, 2021 at 12:30 am

For sure!

Liked by 1 person

2. November 1, 2021 at 8:24 pm

Sooo cute!! ❀ πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

3. Hannah Hawkins
    November 1, 2021 at 9:22 pm

Awww! They’re adorable! I must say, I am so glad little Dreamer is doing better! It broke my heart to read about her being ill! I’m so glad they’re doing so good! πŸ€—

Liked by 1 person

• November 2, 2021 at 12:06 am

Aw thank you so much! I am very thankful that she is getting better!

Liked by 1 person